Projector is a project management software compatible with Mac and iPad that provides all the tools for creating, tracking and managing your professional projects.
It allows you to organize, administer and keep track of any number of tasks and sub-tasks, including detailed time schedules. All this comes wrapped in an iTunes-like interface that guarantees easy and fully-controlled usability.
The one thing we noticed while testing the program here at Zupi is that it seems to be more suited for medium and big-sized companies that lead big projects, running them over long periods of time. In that type of initiative, the software can be fully explored.
However, for a smaller company that leads lots of projects over short periods of time, the managing process can become somewhat confusing – unless there are managers for specific projects or groups of projects. But we strongly recommend it to those who can make better use of Projector.
– Very high performance engine, 64-Bit optimized. No limits on project size.
– Complete project management application that allows you to create stunning Gantt charts
– Intuitive, very modern user interface, easy to use as iTunes!
– Integrated resources management: manage the cost, import, export,…
– Manage items : to-do tasks, Milestones, Sub Tasks, Process, Events…
– Export to iCal, JPEG, PDF, CSV. Share your projects with the iPad version of Projector